Tuesday, November 27, 2007

All right, I know it's been said before...

...but what is the BIG DEAL about killing people?? Seriously...everything I've done is for the greater good...including that time with the ice chest, and the hooker...not including the times I was bored...people just don't understand.



Like when I tried to break out of Primatech Paper with the virus. I am HELPING people with that virus...once they are all dead, you will thank me, I swear. Plus it gives me something to do, and I get to meet all these interesting people who will eventually betray me and leave me even more embittered than before...but no, Kaito did not understand. He ordered some men to grab me with their rough and burly hands, and throw my defenseless body into a cell before I could even cry "RAPE!"



Peter didn't understand either, when I killed Victoria Pratt...at least not until I convinced him I was in the right, the gullible puppy. He saved my life, I saved his, it's a good trade off I think. I should have never told people that shooting my head off would kill me...at the time, I thought I wanted to die, to rid myself of the hideous leech of human life...but no. Now I have a purpose, to kill other people instead...



Wait a minute...listen to me...I'm starting to sound like that awful Company girl! I don't enjoy killing people! Only when I have nothing else to do... I don't want to sound like her...we never did get along...



"DAAD, Adam hit me!"

"I did not! Shut up!"



Somehow every encounter with her seemed to end up in witholding food from me for another week...no, I definitely do not want to be like Elle. Instead, I will be a tragic figure, tragically misunderstood, tragically killing people for the greater good, tragically. With my tragic partner Peter. Hey, Peter, put that noose down!

2 comments:

Mr. Bennet said...

I don't know what it is that makes partners so resistant to killing people. They should be thankful they're not the ones being killed. That happens often, you know. Maybe you should consider it.

Unknown said...

You are still a whiney drama queen? Nothing changes, psh.