Saturday, December 1, 2007

Why does everyone seem to hate me?

Hana hates me because I want to steal vials of stuff, and so did Kaito (although now killing him might have something to do with it as well). Even Petey was starting to get the beady eyes of suspicion as I killed Victoria Pratt. She probably hates me too. :/

I don’t understand where it all comes from. I mean, I know I’m good looking for my age, but I don’t let it go to my head…unlike certain former politicians I know of, who have drinking problems. Hey, I used to have drinking problems...could we be…? Nah…too far-fetched. What, it’s not like I know these things…I would get drunk, then I’d sleep around, and before you know it there are a bunch of little evolved humans cropping up and I’d have to leave town. I don’t keep count.

Hmm, I wonder if that’s why so many people hate me? No, it must be the inherently rotten nature of human beings…Yes, that must be it.

I actually don’t care, I’m just trying to fix the world for these most ungrateful ****s and all they do is complain. The world sucks, it needs fixing. You can get an AARP card if you’re over 60, but not if you can live forever. As they say, what is up with that? It's discrepancies like these that makes me deplore the overaccumulation of the species, particularly the Americans. Well, they do have good pizza. But that doesn’t let them off.

I’m coming for you, America! Have a pizza ready.

2 comments:

Heidi Petrelli said...

Pizza is good-did you create it?

Adam Monroe said...

No, but I knew the guy who did.

I did, by the way, invent waffles.