Saturday, November 24, 2007

Victoria Pratt

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Hey, what’s that picture doing there? Great, now I’ll have to deal with his fish-faced progeny out for revenge.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

“My name is Hiro Nakamura, you kill my father, prepare to die!”

As if I didn’t have enough on my platter to begin with…I still haven’t found Victoria Pratt…I just want to talk with her, honestly. If only I could lure that dyslexic cop to the dark side…I mean, the light side…

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Also top on my list of priorities: THE SHANTI VIRUS.

Not that I would use it for its destructive properties or anything. Deadly viruses can be very beneficial…for…humanitarian purposes. Yes.

I would just like to remind all of you out there who might be reading: revenge is not the answer…there are some things you just need to let go of. Like everything you love being laid to waste. I mean, come on, you should definitely not seek out the killer of your father and attempt to assert violence on his person, right? It’s just bad karma.

1 comment:

[J] said...

How the f*ck did you know where Victoria Pratt was???